|View Issue Details [ Jump to Notes ] ||[ Issue History ] [ Print ] |
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0011566||Scribus||Undo/Redo||public||13-Jun-01 14:09||14-Aug-21 13:51|
|Assigned To|| |
|Platform||Mac||OS||OS X||OS Version||10.6.8|
|Product Version||1.4.2|| |
|Target Version||1.5.1||Fixed in Version|| |
|Summary||0011566: Undo after "Lens Effect" doesn't always work as you'd expect|
|Description||Undoing a "Lens Effect" operation doesn't always get you back to where you were before adding the effect.|
|Steps To Reproduce||1. Create a basic rectangle shape.|
2. Choose "Item -> Path Tools -> Lens Effects…".
3. Take default parameters and move lens to bottom right of rectangle. (Rectangle should be "skewed" as expected.)
4. Okay the dialog box.
5. Rectangle is "skewed" as expected.
6. Undo. Rectangle gets smaller but is still "skewed".
7. Undo again. Rectangle disappears.
|Tags||No tags attached.|