View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0011302||Scribus||Tables||public||2012-12-29 23:30||2014-07-09 01:45|
|Priority||normal||Severity||minor||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0011302: Undo on tables and history|
|Description||1) Delete rows cannot be undone.|
History pane shows nothing
2) create a small table with 5 rows and 5 columns
make it bigger : all rows and colums become proportionnally bigger
undo : external size of table is back to small size, but bug is : rows and columns keep big size.
3) "distribute rows evenly" seems to be not undoable neither. It creates a bunch of "change gradient position" in the history listing toolwindow. How is this related to gradients ? These history state are not back-reachable.
4) merge cell produces no history and is not undoable
4) moving a row border does not feed history and is not undoable.
5) color settings on a cell background, border width settings are not undoable
and more probably.
|Tags||No tags attached.|