View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0017001||Scribus||Tables||public||2023-08-14 17:13||2023-08-14 19:20|
|Summary||0017001: Table Border Weirdness|
|Description||While playing the table borders, I noticed some weird behavior while trying to remove the border...|
|Steps To Reproduce||(1) Add a new table (I added 4 rows and 4 columns) to an otherwise empty document.|
(2) Select the newly added table, and go to the Table Properties tab/window.
(3) Select '1pt Solid Line'.
(4) Change Width to 0pt, Expectation: The border should disappear, Result: The border stays 1pt.
(5) Change Color to None (Keeping Width 0pt), Expectation: The border should disappear, Result: The border stays 1pt.
(6) Change Width to 1pt (Keeping Color None), Expectation: The border should disappear, Result: The upper and left border disappears, and the lower and right border remains 1pt.
(7) Change Width to 2pt (Keeping Color None), Expectation: The border should disappear, Result: The border indeed entirely disappears.
I'd expect the border to disappear by merely setting Color to None, with the width determining the transparent margin, where 0pt would also remove the border (and any transparent margin).
|Tags||No tags attached.|