View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0007464||Scribus||Usability||public||2008-10-04 10:20||2010-04-23 11:57|
|Summary||0007464: add choice of numbering of levels of objects in document/page|
|Description||add choice of numbering of levels of objects in document/page|
- when I work with long document with many objects...I need change of order of level only within one page
- Scribus numbers levels the objects in whole document, so it is horrible work with it
- some graphics object is fractionated into two pages, it needs numbering like now
- add check mark for Page Levels
- next to Level in Properties window?
|Tags||No tags attached.|
Update: Numbering of levels within one page set up as default. There would be necessary no other setup. When some object would occupy two pages, each page would have its numbering.
Inkscape keep this correctly.
Other solution: 0008875