View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0014670||Scribus||General||public||2017-03-11 07:41||2017-03-11 07:41|
|Priority||normal||Severity||minor||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Platform||x86 64||OS||Linux||OS Version||openSUSE 42.1|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0014670: Symbols feature doesn't recognise changes to size for existing cloned objects|
|Description||Any change to the size of items converted to Symbols directly or indirectly (via the context menu and an addition to Patterns) doesn't take into account a change of an item's or a group's size.|
|Steps To Reproduce||1) Insert any object into a document or import a vector graphic.|
2) Convert it to a Symbol (single item) or add it to Patterns via the context menu (Group). In both cases they will be added to the "Symbols" library.
3) Drag two or more items from the Symbols dialog onto the canvas.
4) Click on anyone of them, and the editing mode for Symbols is being activated.
5) Change the content and leave the dialog. --> All changes are applied.
6) Repeat 4 and change the size/ratio of the item and leave the editing mode --> Changes are ignored, even though the Symbols dialogue displays them and another double-click on a symbol shows the correct version in the editing mode.
|Tags||No tags attached.|