View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0017024||Scribus||Story Editor / Text Frames||public||2023-10-08 20:11||2023-10-08 20:11|
|Summary||0017024: in a new frame, "Insert > Glyph" does not use the selected font|
|Description||- create a new frame with the default font (in my case "DejaVu Sans")|
- set the font as "Noto Emoji" for the whole frame
- get into text insert mode
- open the "insert > glyph" dialog
- search for "1F4E7"
- accept the "email" glyph and close the search dialog
- it still shows a "missing glyph" and if you click on the glyph it says "DejaVu Sans Book"
- double click on the "missing glyph" square
- a "missing glyph" square get inserted in the frame and the next character that get typed are in "DejaVu Sans" instead of "Noto Emoji"
The "trick" is to
- Create the frame
- Change the font for the whole frame
- Deselect the frame
- Select again the frame
- Get into insert mode
- and so on...
This time the right glyph is shown in "Insert > Glyph" and then also it's the correct glyph in the frame.
|Tags||No tags attached.|