View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0005363||Scribus||Properties Palette||public||2007-02-18 18:30||2016-12-12 12:09|
|Platform||x86||OS||Debian Linux||OS Version||Sarge/Etch|
|Target Version||1.5.4||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0005363: get text removes auto linespacing modes and causes display error in PP|
|Description||When a frame has automatic linespacing or align to baseline grid selected and get text is used, there are a few problems:|
- linespacing mode is reset to fixed
- often (at least at first) attempting to reset it to baseline snap works, but still displays fixed in the PP until you close and reopen it. This doesn't always happen, especially after repeating the procedure many times.
If there is a linked chain, only the first frame is affected.
|Steps To Reproduce||- Make a frame->set linespacing to baseline grid.|
- Get text->import something.
- Open properties (or leave open from before). Observe that linespacing mode is now at fixed.
- Reselect baseline snap. Display on canvas is now correct, but display in PP remains at fixed.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
This doesn't actually seem to happen if you're applying a style to the imported text in the filter. It doesn't make a difference to the result anyway, since the linsepacing mode of the style applies, but the mode of the frame itself is not changed.
In case that helps in isolating the problem.... :)
||Confirmed, still happens on 1.5svn r19342 (OSX 10.8.5)|
||Changing category to PP and assigning to 1.5.4 release|
|2007-02-18 18:30||mkoren||New Issue|
|2007-02-18 19:15||christoph_s||Status||new => confirmed|
|2007-02-19 01:48||mkoren||Note Added: 0015312|
|2014-07-14 20:37||Kunda||Note Added: 0032752|
|2014-07-14 20:37||Kunda||Target Version||=> 1.6 milestone|
|2016-12-12 12:09||Kunda||Category||Import / Export => Properties Palette|
|2016-12-12 12:09||Kunda||Target Version||1.6 milestone => 1.5.4|
|2016-12-12 12:09||Kunda||Patch||=> No|
|2016-12-12 12:09||Kunda||Note Added: 0042920|