View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0009496||Scribus||General||public||2010-11-17 12:57||2010-11-17 12:57|
|Summary||0009496: When changing from single page to double sided the list of master pages does not get updated|
- create a single sided document
- change it to double sided
- you still only have default "normal" MP (which is protected by Scribus so you can't rename it).
what i would like to have:
- if you switch from single sided to double sided (or any other layout) the current MP should be used as the first MP (according to the "first left / right" toggle).
- if you switch from double sided to single sided (are the other layouts really used? or should the other one simply be considered as viewing options?) the one matching the "first left /right" toggle should be kept as Normal.
|Tags||No tags attached.|