View Issue Details
|0010100: guides defined in the master pages should be attached to it and not be editable in the page
|the guides defined in the master page should be owned by the master page itself:
- switching master page should remove the old master page's guides and replace them with the new master page's guides
- while editing the page it should not be possible to move or remove the master page's guides
- it should be possible to disable the master page guides while working on a page (if they clash with local ones)
|No tags attached.
|Protect rulers from templates
|Guidelines remain when applying new master page
|Guides in master page should be locked
|Guide from master page is editable in normal mode
|Not all the children of this issue are yet resolved or closed.
note to self
- it should not be possible to drag master pages' guides on a page
- the master pages guides should be grayed out (and inactive) in the page's manage guides dialog
- if the master page defines rows and columns, the tab should be inactive when editing page's guide.
|related to 0009670
|parent of 0007764
|has duplicate 0010637
|Note Added: 0028385
|new => assigned
|has duplicate 0015625