View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0012770||Scribus||Import / Export||public||2014-10-13 12:34||2015-12-22 16:51|
|Priority||normal||Severity||minor||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Summary||0012770: Patterns and groups in SVG import|
|Description||Some svgs cant be ungrouped right after being imported|
+ imported patterns dont appear immediately in Symbols window,
but everything resolves to normal behaviour when reopening the saved SLA
|Steps To Reproduce||- Create new doc|
- Import uploaded "schéma simplifié.svg"
- Open Symbols window
- See : there is no pattern/symbols
- Open Outline window
- See : imported object is a group (as imported svg usually are)
including a 'layer' and 2 symbols.
The 2 symbols are the arrow heads, at the bottom of the pile of items.
- In Outline window, click on fourth path named path3881-64
- Go in Color tab of the Property Palette
- See : fill is in "pattern" mode and 4 patterns=symbols are defined
- Click right on object
- See : its not possible to ungroup it
- "Adjust group" has no noticeable effect
At some point i found a way to ungroup the group, and the patterns immediately appeared in the symbols window.
- save document : the uploaded socalled "svgpattern 14h29" file is a result
- close scribus
- open document with scribus
- See :
* pattern window features the 4 existing patterns
* group can be ungrouped
|Tags||No tags attached.|
It seems to be related to the feature of svg that leads to the scribus "layer" object
When i use that same "schema simplifié" SVG and add an arrow to it,
then the SVG becomes the one provided for 0012771 report : http://bugs.scribus.net/file_download.php?file_id=7041&type=bug (same name, but an arrow added outside shape).
When importing this other SVG then 1) group can be ungrouped 2) symbols window shows all patterns.
|2014-10-13 12:34||JLuc||New Issue|
|2014-10-13 12:34||JLuc||File Added: schema simplifié.svg|
|2014-10-13 12:35||JLuc||Steps to Reproduce Updated|
|2014-10-13 12:47||JLuc||Note Added: 0033998|
|2014-10-13 12:48||JLuc||Note Edited: 0033998|
|2015-12-22 16:24||Kunda||Relationship added||child of 0002931|
|2015-12-22 16:51||Kunda||Relationship added||related to 0012771|