View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0015567||Scribus||User Interface||public||2019-02-04 01:59||2019-02-04 13:48|
|Summary||0015567: Selection state gets lots when toggling another layers locked attribute|
|Description||When you toggle the locked attribute of another layer (other than the active one without activating it) the state of the selection made by the user is lost.|
|Steps To Reproduce||1) Make sure the layers dialog is open|
2) Select and make sure "L2" layer is active
3) Select the two rectangles red and blue in the attached .sla
4) Only toggle the locked attribute of "L1" layer to unlocked
5) The state of the user selections is lost and everything is deselected.
I noticed that selection state is not lost when toggling other non active layer attributes e.g. visibility, printability, outline mode etc.
|Additional Information||It creates a break in the workflow. Especially when you want to shift a selection to a locked layer and decide to unlock it just for that purpose before locking it again.|
|Tags||No tags attached.|
Sel lost on layer attrib change.sla (14,597 bytes)
- create two layers
- lock the inactive layer
- select two items in the active layer
- unlock the inactive layer
- the items get unselected
scribus should not reset the selection when unlocking a different layer.