View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0015807||Scribus||Scrapbook||public||2019-09-05 08:47||2022-06-30 09:43|
|Summary||0015807: better interface to the symbols (scrapbook)|
|Description||currently if you want to create a symbol you have to:|
- create the base items (and group them)
- send them to the "patterns"
- delete the original items
- open the "symbols" window
- drag and drop "each" symbol on the page (double clicking does not insert it at the original place)
- that patterns and symbols to be completely separated for the user (even if they share code behind the scene)
- if possible integrate the symbols in the scrapbook UI (as synced scrapbook items)
- not to use the name "symbols" for that ("synced scrapbook items" is a possible name)
- replace the original item with a copy of the symbol when creating the symbol.
|Tags||No tags attached.|