View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0015998||Scribus||Graphics / Image Frames||public||2019-12-09 09:30||2019-12-09 09:30|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0015998: inconsistent editing a locked image frame|
|Description||if an image frame is locked|
- if i double click on it (or press E) i can enter its edit mode
- once i'm in edit mode, i can't move the content with the mouse or the arrows
- but i can move it with the content palette
- if i press the shift key, i can rotate with mouse
- alt arrow does not allow me to resize the content (but i can do it in the content palette)
- the mouse cursor does not change (at first, but once i've rotated with shif-mouse it stays to the rotation cursor)
as a reference, for a text frame, i can edit its content even if it's locked.
the same behaviors are already in scribus 1.4
so the big question:
when a frame is locked, should its content of be editable or not?
i can work on this, if i get an answer to this last question...
|Tags||No tags attached.|